Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zero quantity in delivery

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to customise a scenario : i will start with an example.

a) if a sales order has 3 line items and out of three line items , 2 line items are confirmed due to stock availibility and third is zero confirmed then while creating delivery, i want the system to copy all the three line items from sales order to delivery.

i.e first two line items with confirmed qty to be copied to delivery

and the third line item to be copied to delivery with a zero qty in delivery

then the delivery to be saved.

Q1) how to achieve the above ???

Q2) how to achieve the same even if for the third line item, the system confirms the delivery date for a future date.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sonu ,,

since only those items are being copied from sales order tot he delievery which have confirmed schedule line .

hence item which has quantity do not have a schedule line and hence will not be copied in the delievery

regards ,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is partial delivery, you will invoice for what you deliver. The standard functionality supports this. Is the requirement deviating from this standard functionality. Elaborate your scenario.

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I just have to copy the line items from sales order into delivery, which are not confirmed in full.

i.i line items which are zero confirmed in sales order alos need to be copied in delivery as zero qty along with items which has deliverable qty, and delivery saved and PGI done.

regards

sachin

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sonu

As the system is giving the future date

check the following

in shipping point : , pick ,pack time ; material availability time etc

In VOV8 check the field Lead time in days

check the RLT in days in MRP2 view in MMR

Check the factory calendar (weekends are holidays or not)

Now when stock is not there you cant get copied to the delivery. and it gives and a message zero stock of unrestricted use is available

Because once you do PGI , there will be reduction in inventory level and costing document will be generated and a material document will be generated and for zero stock means it is very vague to see.

Regards

Srinath