Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Record Update during Sales Order Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here is a situation:

1) I have a Price condition record for say $10:00.

2)Then i Create one order and in this sales order the price condition record is populated correctly as $10.00, then before saving the order i will go into this price condition record (T.code VK12) and change the value from $10.00 to $12.00 and save the record. Then when i do update pricing in the sales order- Item conditions (option B - carryout new pricing) , the system is not updating the price to new price but retaining the initial value $10.00.

Is it standard SAP or is there anything am missing? Please suggest.

If this situation is standard SAP, i need the price to be redetermined when i do UPDATE pricing in the sales order. To achieve this what can be done? Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Vittal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

There is no special setting in the system to update the pricing. But the only thing is you need to save the order first.

Without saving the order if you want to update the price, and want to see the new price in the sales order it will not be possible.

so save the order first, and goto change mode VA02, and goto conditions click on update, use update pricing option, then your new price will be updated in the sales order.

Hope this is clear

Reward if helpful

Thanks

Praveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have already created a sales order , and inbetween you have changed the price , system will pick the starting pric which is Rs.10

Even if you update new pricing also , it wont pick the price. as you are in the middle of the program.

Regards

Srinath