cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to copy selected partner functions from the reference document using copy control? Or do I have to write a routine for the specific partner funs which I want to copy from header & item? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What setting should I do to not copy header & item pricing in an order to order copy?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI uma

I think the standard requirements will support. to copy the header and item pricing in VTAA.Just you need to change the pricing type if required

Coming to the partner functions query , You need to create your own routine and assign in the copy control as per your requirement. But the data flows from one order to another order in copy controls , so you need to check the programs where to include the routine

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply, I actually do not want to copy pricing in both header & item.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma

Then just maintain pricing procedure and in your pricing procedure do not maintain any condition types , nothing will be displayed in order

You need to have a pricing procedure to determine

I hope your requirement will be fullfilled.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I want other things to copy except pricing, and if conditions not maintained then how will it calculate in the new order?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma

can you elaborate your requirement in detail. if possible with example ?

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on May 13, 2008 11:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario need to be elaborated, else assumptions will flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is to do a regular order to order copy where the only exception is , I don't want to copy the pricing from old document but need to redetermine new pricing in new document (assigned different pricing procedure).

Answers (0)