cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To create a maintenance project - logical component missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we plan to activate ChaRM in our Landscape.

We don't have created a maintenance project in solution_manager cause there is a logical component missing.

I followed the instructions of the tutorial on https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700006932702005E.sim (Creation of a maintenance project).

I recognized there is the logical component "ZCHANGE REQUEST MANAGEMENT" missing.

This seems to be a modified origin SAP Component.

Does anyone know where to find these component?

Maybe with informations what has to be changed for the Z*copy or is this only a 1:1 copy?

Does anyone have a detailed document for configuring ChaRM on SolMan 7.0 (Mailadress is visible on my business card)

thanks in advance

kind regards

Thomas

Helpful answers/documents will be rewarded, surely!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create this component I have to create a new logical component "ZCHANGE REQUEST MANAGEMENT" (for example)in SolMan via SMSY System Groups and Logical Components - Components - SolMan - SolMan.

I entered the name as above choose the SolMan as product/productversion.

After creation I have to enter the data for the transport routes (source-/targetsystem etc.)

Is this correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to set up your solution and therefor define a logical component in SMSY. For instance the logical component might consist of your ERP E, Q and P systems.

This logical component is added to an SMI Project. It basically tells the SMI project which systems are involved in the process. After that you will have to create an IMG project, CTS project, release the SMI project to the Change Request Management and generate Maintenance Cycle and Task List (this is all being done in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN).

/cheers