cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB2e for Windows Mobile 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for a trial version of DB2e V8.2.4 for Windows Mobile 5.0 on PDA (I installed an emulator on my PC) because we have to use Mobile Infrastructure 7.0 and I would like to try it on my emulator, but I don't find the installation files on IBM site and the installation guide. Can somebody help me?

Many thanks in advance,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Maria

Please, give me an email address so I can send you the DB2e V8.2.4

Bye

Xiomara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download the same SAP's service market place.

Go to https://service.sap.com -> Software Download - >Database Patches - >DB2 Everyplace - > and there you download the proper one for MI 7.0.

You can even check SAP Note number 677476.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Edited by: Siva Rama Krishna J on May 14, 2008 6:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

because of SDN Forum message restrictions, for my e-mail address please take a look at my SDN profile.

Many thanks in advance.

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

can you send me DB2e V8.2.4? I have urgency to try it.

Many thanks,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

have you tried the link mentioned above? If this is not working, you need to ask SAP for a licence - then you can see the link. That is the legal way

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've already tried to follow the link above and I cannot download the software because we still don't have a license, but I need to try it. Is possible to have a trial version of it?

Many thanks,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

You can download trail version of DB2e from the following link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/599d5c1d-0a01-0010-8095-df389cd8...

If you want use DB2e licensed version you need to get license key information from SAP.Contact your SAP Service Agent for more details. Then they will enable you the above said link from where you can download the DB2e.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Scott.

Answers (0)