cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Mails to be send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all....

I've done up with coding for coverting the abap output to smartform and then conveting it to pdf and then mailing it....but the requirement now is if we find mulitple customer number then the mail should be splited and then send...for example.......

customer no: 101

some entries in pdf.....

page 1 end

customer no: 101

some entries in pdf...

page 2 end

customer no: 203

some entries in pdf

page 3 end.....

considering the above example we have 3 entries in abap output and there fore three PDF pages......are forwarded as single attachement document and send as mail......

but my requirement is if we have multiple customer then i have to mail the other customer with other attachment or i should send it as other mail.......in above case the internal table contains 2 customers here 101 and 203....so entries belonging to 101 customer should be mailed with one attachment folder and entries beloning with 203 customer should be mailed with other attachment folder and should be mailed seperately.........

How to achieve this......any help will be surely rewarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sharwan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

please share source code for the above requrement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've resolved it by myself

sharwan
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi ,

please share the source code ...

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'Former member' means that he or she was no longer active at the time of the GDPR or that he or she did not wish to continue his or her membership. You are unlikely to get an answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

write a 'frame' program. In this frame you loop over the internal tables of your mail-receivers and call print-program (SUBMIT print, PERFORM fprint USING...) for each receiver.

Place information of present receiver e.g in ABAP-memory or make your print-program a form routine with parameters.

Your print-program should build the special mail for the given receiver (memory or parameter).

Good luck!

Jo