Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam getting error msg "Material ABC does not exist in warehouse XYZ

Message no. L9023 " while posting stock through mb1c. I have used other tcodes like ls24 and mb52 but it was of no use. I did try seaching a solution on this site but got an answer "material was extended with the Warehouse Management view " which i didnot understand clearly.

what has to be done to solve the problem( step by step )

Regards,

Vinay Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto IMG===LOGISTICS EXECUTION=====SHIPPING=====PICKING----LEAN WM---Control Plant / Storage Location / Warehouse Number Assignment

HERE ACTIVATE THE LEAN WM BY PUTTING VALUES AS 001 AND 005 TO UR PLANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

unable to activate it

i dont find the combination of my "plant - sto loc" with warehouse number.

How to make a new entry there.

Regards,

Vinay

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In enterprise structure

Assign->Logistics execution ->Assign storage loc to warehouse mgmt

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You stated that WM1&2 views exist for your material master. In this case you shouldn't receive this message...

Please check whether the WH into which you want to receive your material is the same for which the material master is extended. If not please extend it using MM01 as it was told you before.

It was not cleare to me when you created the WM views for your mmr. If it was created as the result of suggestions received on this Forum, please exit from MB1C and try to book your goods again.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to extend the material master to the warehouse.

1) MM01 -->Input the material which is already create, go to select views, select warehouse 1 and warehouse 2 tabs, give relevent organisationa data and save. Now the material will be extended to the warehouse.

2) If warehouse management views are not existing in the select view option, then you need to add the warehouse related tab in transaction OMS2 for the material type.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have mainatained in wm1 and wm2 views. But still the problem persists

Regards,

Vinay Raj

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi john

Go to OMS2, select the material type(FERT /HAWA etc ) and click on qty value and updates and select your plant and check the boxes.

Assign your storage location to WM in the enterprise structure

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already maintained qty update and value update for fert/hawa. and even warehose is assigned in ent struc.

But still the problem persists

Regards,

Vinay raj

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you filled the feilds in the warehouse mgmt vieew in MMR.?

Have you created storage bins and assigned to WM view.?

I hope you must have configured the WM ?

Regards

Srinath