Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Sub: STO issue.

It is just Stock Transfer Order (b/w Plant to Storage location) i had taken the standards in IDES. I am raising STO through ME21N and given the all inputs(Suppling Plant, PO Details, Materials,and Qty,Plant details) After saving it, I am entering to VL10B and removed the shipping Points and DATEs also. I had given the Purchase Order no. and Generated also done the Delivery., system is giving the Delivery no., but when i am entering in VL02n, the qty. is showing ''0''.

Any one can help me, to solve the above problem or else is there any other procedure to make STO.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the VL02N, are you getting the delivery quantity as Zero or pick quantity as zero?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SD gurus,

i did STO Process, I taken Purchase Recquistion (UB Doc type) and Delivery also did. Can i get one confirmation for UB document type, Billing is relevent or not. Actually STO will be in 2 process Billing & With out billing. If I want to make Billing, which Purchase Recquisition i have to made. can u pls. guide me on the configuration process of STO (Billing / With out Billing)

STO (With Out Billing 😞 ME21n - VL10B - VL02n.

regards