cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product replication from ECC - tables blocked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus! I try to replicate materials from backend ECC to SRM (5.50). Filters are in synch (R3AC1), replication is started (R3AS) and monitor turns green (R3AM1), but material is not replicated. I believe the problem must have something to do with tables blocking the entry in some way.

Some additional info: Materials and services have been replicated with success earlier, but these specific materials that now fails have been created through idocs in SAP ECC; and causes some sort of inconsistency or table-entry that blocks the system.

Any suggestions? brgs ziggy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziggy,

Please check for the Queues SMQ1 in ECC and SMQ2 in SRM and clear up , this could be one of the cause for error.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks. No - the ques are empty, and the strange thing is that the monitor (R3AM1) turns green, and data is processed (1 block transferred). So something must be "blocking" the entry from being visible in SRM

Is there any transaction log for the replication process? (not SMOHQUEUE, but one showing successful entries)?

brgs ziggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

the transaction for replication log in SMW01

this gives the BDOC log

selct the releavant with time frame

and check the BDOC mesage trace (spool list like button)

also you can check SMWP if the Back ground job is working

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the replication is working properly, but a few products are not recognised by SRM when trying to replicate them, and hence they are not replicated. Somewhere there must be table or a buffer that prevents these products from beeing recognised ... We have restarted both application and databases ... no success

brgs ziggy

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the problems are recorded in the transaction

SMW01.

You need to solve the issues logged in the above transaction , and the restart the inbound queue in the transaction SMQ2.

Please remember never to delete the inbound queue , or else you need to start replication again...

there are number of reasons why the replication of some materials does not happen.

common problems i have encountered

1) product_category does not exist.

2) material contains invalid characecters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - the error was due to an inconsistency in the DB. Not all fields in the Mat.master in ECC was filled, and SRM did not recognise these materials. However, the materials were sufficiently complete to create orders in ECC !

brgs ziggy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziggy,

Maybe you have filter on any material group or material ID's in transaction R3AC1?

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks. I have gone through all filters, but I'm not able to se anything wrong. It seems like the materials that are not possible to replicate are blocked somewhere and need to be released (something similar to bbp_document_tab, but for materials ...??)

brgs ziggy

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

search the table COMM_PRODUCT with something like prod, may be it is there but the id you are looking for may be different. Do with the text search also.

Regards, IA