cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we are implementing the demo examples for XI.

We are trying to execute the receiver proxy scenario but we keep getting an unauthorised error.

I have logged onto the application system with the user PIAPPLUSER and it is fine so the password is correct. I have checked the roles and it contains SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

So why else would it be unauthorised?

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok well I added those roles in the user PIAPPLUSER on the business system and it did not work...

I rad something about activating roles? do you guys have any idea what this means?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I will add those roles and let you know.

By the way even though they are service users you are still able to logon to the system via the standard SAP Logon...

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you mean the SAP_J2EE_ADMIN role?

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PIAPPLUSER is a service user. all the service users are created during the time of the installation. you need not create it explicilty. As the scenario which you are currently working on is a sample one, give SAPALL role (Composite role) and also the J2EE_ADMIN role to the current user which is used in the currrent scenario.

PIAPPLUSER must have the role

After assigning this role try to login to your XI box with PIAPPLUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

plz check XIAPPLUSERs rights in SU01: Do he have the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER?

Change the user temporary to dialog user and try to logon for check. If you get the "change password dialog" cancel the logon (dont change the password).

check the below link to resolve the authentication problems

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ab/08194116bfb167e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

pls reward points if solution found helpfull

regards

chandra.k

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have logged onto the application system with the user PIAPPLUSER

What do u mean by that? PIAPPLUSER is XI user and not application system user

Regards,

Prateek