cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resend msg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to resend a succesfull msg,i have configured a file-file scenario and ,when send the msg from my senderside the file gets picked from the server,and after some time i want to test again can i send the same msg again"as succesfull msgs cannot be restarted in xi"can i do it by using the same msg in my development server.

Thanks,

jhanavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi you can use the standard report RSXMB_SUPPORT_RESTART ,but make sure that you work with it in the DEV systems,by copying it to Z form.

pls reward points if solution found helpfull

regards

chandra.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can able achive this using Archive.

Files that have been successfully processed are moved to an archive directory.

so that you can able to process the same file once again.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm]

*Reward Points If Useful*

Regards,

Prakasu

Edited by: prakasu on May 13, 2008 1:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you can.

just use the HTTP client tool with the XML payload of your previous message:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/66dadc6e-0a01-0010-9ea9-bb6...

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls dnt send the links.can anyone explain?

Thanks,

Jhanavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should set the MODE to Archive/TEST. so that your file will exist in the sender location which you can use the same for sending.

Thanks,

Madhu

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the standard raport RSXMB_SUPPORT_RESTART to your namespace (ZRSXMB_SUPPORT_RESTART for example.

Fallow this Blog.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This doc is a howto (so it's all are explained inside!) : take time to read it and you will be able to know how to send a XML message to XI thanks to this HTTP tool !!!

Note: This tool is also this one given by SAP during the SAP XI training under the name "client-HTTP adapter"....

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here you go:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Regards

Patrick