cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I am creating web service in my development server , i want to test in my testing server . web service is client dependent or independent .

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards,

Anukool

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you have developed the Webservice and you have the wsdl file you can test by the following

way

Try this way

http://host:port/wsnavigator/enterwsdl.html

host : your hostname

port : j2ee port

And then enter your wsdl location there

And click next.

There you can select the service to be called and fill in those values and the test can be made

Thanks

Sebin

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Web servicess are client independent.

Suppose we got the data/request from sender(any one we don't know), they may send the data in any format on that time we use the web servicess to accept any type of data.

sumesh_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Webservices are client independent.

If you are using different Host/ Business System/ Party or channel for test server, make sure you change the respective in "wsdl url" before pinging XI web service via SOAP testing tool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anukool purwar ,

Its clinet independent, In my project we are using same webservices for both development and testing servers so we dont have any problem, yes if you have different webservices in development and testing server then you should ask for webservices name in development and testing.

Thanks

Vikranth Khimavath

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

web service is client dependent or independent

It is Client independent.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Webservices are Client Independent

REgards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its client independent. But do u have same webservice for both dev and test servers? If yes, then u may use it without any prob

Regards,

Prateek