cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Plant transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have been running APO with CIF transfers of plants when new plants are created and materials daily.

We have set-up a new plant with complete and correct address, time zone, regions etc.

There is only one active integration model at a time, verified. Upon new creation, no errors and no error in activation. But this new plant will not transfer, no error logs, no queues no sign there is any error, but no location is created.

I have followed the trouble shooting, error checks in the CIF Trouble shooting. At this point it says to create an OSS.

Anybody have tips, suggestions?

We are on ECC5, SCM4.1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have any user exits active in the CIF, for example function modules /SAPAPO/CIF_LOC_INBOUND or CIF_PLANT_LOCATION_MAP which equate to User Exits EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_LOC_001 (APOCF001) or EXIT_SAPLCLOC_001 (CIFLOC01).

Just in case you have any code that performs additional checks.

Regards

Ian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monica,

Ask yourself the following ...

- Are you able to Transfer ANY Location /Plant at all to APO or is it just a few ? My guess (not sure) is you are doing Integration Models activation first time, since you are doing the location which is the first thing.

- I am assuming you have done all the Configuration necessary (BSG, User Settings, CFC9 ... etc) for Integration Models to be Activated.

- Check in ECC in BF11 if the ND-APO Flag is Set to Transfer BTEs (Business Transaction Events) to APO.

- For Plants I am assuming you done all the Setup in ECC to define them as a Manufacturing Plant or DC or

- All Locations need a POSTAL Code / ZIP Code to be Entered in the Address. This is absolutely a Must for Plants to come over to APO as Locations.

- Also on TIMEZONE .... I have learnt that it is Better to define all the Plants in the Same TimeZone and they belong to Multiple Countries then use the UTC TimeZone (you can use UTC for GMT, UTC530 for IST, UTC-5 instead of EST, UTC-8 instead of PST, UTC8 for Singapore ... etc.)

- If all is OK ... try Deactivating via CFM2 & then Deleting the Locations Integration Model Completely via CFM7. Then Generate a Fresh one (Initial Load) for just that 1 Location and Activate it. This should get the Location across to APO if all the Pre-requisites above are fulfilled.

- If it still does not ... my guess is that your PI Version, LiveCache Build version are incompatible & you will get the right answer on OSS itself.

Hope this helps. Pls Reward Points if you found this usefull.

Regards,

Ambrish Mathur

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the relevant Region and Time Zone maintained in APO. Check there is no queue inbound to APO or outbound of ECC.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry I have been checking the queues each time in both systems so unfortunately this hasn't been the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reminder of checking this, but we don't have any special user exits on either the

R/3 or APO side.

Got any other tips to check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the Location is still in an active integration model (CFM5), then the only other suggestion I have is to try and RIMODINI the integration model to see if this pushes the location through. If not, then I think you may have to raise an OSS.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this tip, but RIMODINI didn't push the plant through either.

I guess I am off to OSS. Haven't found any notes there either so far.