cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check printing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

we have a requirement for SAP Script printing which we cannot solve. The requirement is for check printing.

Desired form layout:

- 1st part of the form: a list of line items that are being paid by check,

- 2nd part of the form: the check itself

- 3rd part of the form: a repetition of the 1st part with the line items

The process is to send out the 1st nd the 2nd part and keep the last part in the company.

The problem lies in the 3rd part of the form. Since it is not possible to have two windows of type main on one page we currently use a windoy of type VAR for the repetition of the line items. However, the result is that only the very last line item of the check print is printed on the 3rd part of the form, no other item.

Do you have any ideas how to resolve the problem? Can this problem be resolved at all with SAP Script?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Valter,

thanks for your response.

With Script A and Script B you mean to use two completely separate SAP Script forms and call them in sequence to achieve the desired result?

If I understood you right, I see some problems in implementing this solution because we are using a copy of the SAP standard check printing program and adding a new SAP script form does not look like a simple task. Additionally, wouldn't a new SAP Script form also automatically create a new spool request for its output?

Thanks and regards

Stephan

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stephan.

Yes, that's what I was saying. But if you are trying to change a standard one, it's a dificult task for sure. However, since you want to change it's flow logic, you can't avoid to copy the standard printing program to a Z program.

But in that case, to simplify the change, perhaps the best way is:

- create a copy of standard script to a Z script,

- create a copy of standarf program to a Z program.

- in the Z script, add the new page

- in the Z program, add the change in the flow to call the new script, and that new page too.

Best regards.

Valter Oliveira.

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

The only way i'm seeing to solve that issue, is to work with two scripts. Copy that script A, to a second one, script B. In script B delete check page.

Now, the print program can call script A and then script B.

Reward if usefeull.

Best regards.

Valter Oliveira.