cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exclusion indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

in pricing type or price condition record, there is a exclusion indicator, what is it ?

when I set it in customer/material condition record for PR00, but in condition tab, I can also see PR00 with on change. and I check it using analyzing, this price is found from the previouse condition record. what's matter with this exclusion indicator ?

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition Exclusion Indicator –

Condition exclusion indicator can be set either at the condition record level or at the condition type configuration level.

This indicator deactivates all the discount condition types that fall under this specific condition type, where the indicator has been marked.

For example, if this is marked at PR00, it deactivates all the discount condition types that follow such as K004, K007 etc. and if you mark it at K004 it ignores the condition type K007 and other condition types that follows.

At the condition record level, the indicator restricts the system to carry out any further processing after finding the first suitable record.

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Exclusion indicator is used to control miscalculation of condition records in condition type.

Suppose if there are 5 access in ur access sequence, if the exclusion indicator is not set then system will consider all the values for calculation, i.e., the value of the condition type is cumulation of 5 access, suppose if this indicator is set system will checks for the first acess if some value is found in the first access system will terminates form there otherwise system will continue the process until the condition record will found.

Regards,

kishore.