cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range for Warranty Claims

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to work out with SAP warranty claim processing, I don’t have any idea of warranty claim processing provided in SAP, I have gone through the SAP library and Best Practices, and trying to go through.

But I strucked up @ the initial stage itself. I have assigned my username through the T Code WTY_UPROF, then trying to create a warranty claim through T Code WTY.

I have mentioned the warranty claim type as precediting then clicked on create warranty claim. system is giving a message : "For object WTY_CLAIM , number range interval does not exist".

Then I tried entering an external number WTY1 then clicked on create, this time system giving another message " Number WTY1 lies outside number range validity area"

When I go through the help of the system message it is as follows:

For object WTY_CLAIM, number range interval does not exist

Message no. NR751

Diagnosis

The database table NRIV has the delivery class 'C', i.e. the SAP default settings are only in client 000.

Procedure

Create the missing number range interval in customizing.

Transaction code:

System is not even giving the T code for proceeding further.

I have checked in SPRO for warranty claims number range, but couldn't find it out.

Please help me in this regard.

Where should I make the settings?? And What all other settings to be done for Warranty Claim Processing, creating, processing and Completing.

Please give me in detail information if possible.

If anybody has the document also please forward it to me

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

B. Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcode SNRO--> you need to put the object WTY_CLAIM then select Number Range button....> it will take you to the Number Range fields..