cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error has come while creating USER from SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have got typical error while creating user from T-Code SU01.

Problem is like that : I suppose to use SU01 and "User Maintanace: Initial Screen

has come. Now I put the new user name like ABAP2008 or FI2008 (what ever the name thats hardly matter) and click on CREAT button then next screen Maintain User has been appeared.In this screen Address TAB is on and asking for fillup all the required user information.So I have been made all information like :First name /Last name /Tele ph/Fax / email etc etc. After complete this tab when I clicked on next tab is called "LOGON DATA, it has been given a error "Specify a valid country indicator

Message no. T5027" . Even thogh I didn't able to go to next screen LOGON DATA.Because of these problem I doesn't able to creat a user.

SAP : IDES version ECC 6

DB:SQL2005

Please do the needfull

Thanks & Regards

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pavel,

Are you using ECC with ISU.. ? I am not sure but I feel your issue can be solved with information provided in SAPnote,

Note 1046566 - EC70: address-independent telephone number no country.

The system does not transfer any country from the master data template with the address-independent telephone number. The system issues the warning message T5027 "Specify a valid country indicator".

All the best !

0 Kudos

For add telephone numer, it can not input number directly,

go back transaction SU01 to modify the telephone,

select "Other telephone number", pick "Country", input "telephoe" and "extension".

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is fairly usual...

remove the telefone and fax number and you will be able to go to the next screen (this seem to be related to the country code in the phone number)... then if you go back to the details screen the info will be there... it seems to be just a bug.

regards

Juan