cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition types and control data flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to know the pricing condition types and control data flow.

In my sales order some conditions are not getting change but I need those should be change according to plant.

Kindly guide me step by step that will help me to see into spro and control data of pricing procedure

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do that in tcode V/06

The path is

SPRO--SDBASIC FUNCTIONSPRICINGPRICING CONTROL-DEFINE CONDITION TYPES

Hope this helps you

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh

Create condition table with the key combination feilds customer / material / delivering plant

create access sequence (say Z001) and assign the condition tables in the access sequence

define condition types and change the access sequence for the desired condition types (Ex: For PR00 change the access sequence to Z001).

Assign those condition types in the pricing procedure

Maintain condition records in VK11.

When you maintain condition records. system will ask for the customer , material and delivering plant field .

In this way you can configure. your requirement

Some prices wont change , one of the reason is the Pricing type . which is maintained in the copy controls

At sales order level , the pricing type will be B

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on May 13, 2008 7:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know Pricing procedure I would like to know how the process is working. and how condition types are link.

Like TAX is link with Material and Sales Order and according it is getting reflected in sales order.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

To link the Condition type we assign a Access Sequence to a condition type.

Access Sequence is made up with Condition Tables in it.

This Condition Tables have the Fields that are used to determine price for a particular Material.

For Example take PR00.

For PR00 when you maintain Condition Records in VK11 there we can see Customer Material in the Key Combination.

This Key Combination shows the Condition Tables maintained for this Condition Type.

This Specifies that for this particular Material and this Particular Customer the amount is 1000/- Rs.

When ever you raise a Sales Order with this Sold - To - Party and this Material system will Automatically propose 1000/- Rs.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Chalke,

The required or desired price is calculated based on a formula,or pricing procedure, which may have multiple components or terms. Each term is a condition type.

The value of each term is unique to the 'circumstances', called a condition record. These and all probable values are in one or a group of tables called condition tables. The 'circumstances' are set in the order of specific to general, in order to guide and simplify seeking the appropriate values, like indices in text books. These may be set to be exclusive so that further searches are discontinued once the first value is arrived at.

The order of arrangement of these tables is the 'access sequence', that is assigned to the condition type.

We could also have condition types without accesses and access sequences!!!.

Thus, we could set up a pricing procedure with multiple condition types, in order to determine various values available in pricing (value) tables and compute them to arrive at the ultimate value, the 'price'.

The exact computation of price, in any document can be readily analysed, using the analysis tab on the condition screen for each item.

Trust I clarify.

Regards,

K Gopidas.