cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned delivery time is not considering in SNP-PR date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I gave PDT 10days in product master.when i ran the heuristics system giving me PR on the same date.How to fix this issue?

Regards

venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usage of PDT in case of APO for creation of Purchase Req is to determine the Opening Date. The Start Date of the P Req is determined by offsetting from End Date (Requirement Date) GI Time, GR Time and Transportation Lead Time from Product Master / T Lane respectively.

The Opening Date is determined by offsetting End Date - GR Processing Time - Planned Delivery Time. In case PDT is maintained in the T Lane it is considered else from the Location-Product Master.

In your case the Start and End Date on PR is same because there is no Transportation Duration maintained in the T Lane or you do not have any T Lane itself.

Check the relevant master data.

Somnath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Check the Transportation Lane. The Lane time supersedes the Product Master time. The Product Master in APO & Lane need to be in Synch as well as with Lead time in R3 MRP view.

- I could not understand from your problem, whether the PR Dates were wrong in APO Planning itself or where they wrong after having gone to R3. Once PRs are sent to R3 the Lead Time in R3 needs to be in Synch, since PR dates (demand, supply, opening date) are recalculated based on Scheduling again in R3 ... which leads to discrepancies with dates in APO. There is a Consulting Note around Purchase Requisition Dates ... you must read it ... I don't remember the number offhand, search the OSS.

- Check the R3 Master Data as explained above. Check the LeadTime, Schedule Margin Key for Opening Period ... etc.

Hope you find this usefull. Reward Points if you do.

Regards,

Ambrish Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ambrish,

My R/3 and APO datas are same.I need one clarification,I have maintained PDT in product master 10days.No time in Transportation lane between vendor and Plant.I don't find any relationship between my TL and planned delivery time?

regards

venkadesh