cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Adapter: Sending data with WebSphere MQ Client to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to send data from the WebSphere MQ Client to the XI. Is this possible and what do I have to do except configuring the JMS queues in Visual admin?

Thanks in advance

Dominic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

like I wrote I want to use the websphere mq CLIENT to send data to the XI. XI should hereby act as the message server (JMS Provider will be the WAS). To access the queues maintained in Visual admin and process messages from XI side I can use the standard driver and transport protocol "Access JMS Provider with JNDI".

My question was, what I have to do/configure to send data with the websphere mq CLIENT to the JMS queues of XI??

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to configure the sender JMS adapter in XI with the details Queuename and DriverManager name etc......

JMSAdapter can poll the data from the Queue once you put the file in Websphere MQ JMS client sender Queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

xi jms adapter will read/write data frm queue.

but u want to access the jms queues in XI WAS frm ur MQ client

..will hv to access it directly frm ur client

chk this

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/604e2b64-e689-2910-64b3-ffd650f8...

rgds

arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use sender JMS adapter to get the data from websphere MQ. To put the data into XI WAS J2EE JMS queues you need to use a receiver JMS adapter.

Refer weblog /people/william.li/blog/2006/11/13/how-to-use-saps-webas-j2ees-jms-queue-in-exchange-infrastructure for configuring WAS J2EE JMS queues.