cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the sender file adapter . In RWB it is showing the administrtive error information as

"Exception: Channel with Status Unknown or Not Registered" what we have to do to clear this error?

Thanks in advence

Kartikeya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kartikeya ,

Do cache refresh if it does not work then stop and start your channel .

Reward points if helpful

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Thank you File adapter error has been cleared but for the SOAP adapters in RWB it is giving the short log as "inactive or uninitialized" .But adapter status in ID is in active mode. I am no getting the problem where it resides. How to refresh the cache for communication channel error?

thanks in advance,

kartikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally SOAP Adapters are like that Status only

Once we send the Message, then it will turn green

Dont worry abt that Error Information , that is not an Error

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

short log as "inactive or uninitialized

you can see that msg in monitoring if you are trying to pass the request throgh SAOP adapter for the first time only. You can see the channel status as green once the 1st request process succsfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

>>you can see that msg in monitoring if you are trying to pass the request throgh SAOP adapter for the first time only. You can see the channel status as green once the 1st request process succsfully.

I checked now itself all my SOAP Receiver CC's in DEV

I sent a lot of messages through those channels a long back.

According to your reply, now i shldn't see that message in DEV Server, why because this is not first time i am sending the message through that channel

But,If i observ now iam able to see that Yellow status channel started but inactive.

I think as per this situation, i come to know that after some sort of time it will turn as Yellow status, and after that once we send the message through that CC, it get turn into green.

Can you please confirm this, i just want to add the info in my collection.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thank you ver much for your help. My doubt has been cleared about this error. I need one clarrification regarding SOAP adapter. I am going to use this SOAP adapter for E-filing to communicate with Government Gateway. I have used the CC templete to create this channel. It is having the Target URL and SOAP Action information only. Is it enough to communicate with GG. Is there any other parameters like configured user athentication or certificate authentication or proxy are reqired to be finish the configuration?

Thanks in advance

Kartikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those two are only the minimum requirements for SOAP Receiver.

The remaining are like User Authentication and all depends on the Target Application, If they require it means we have to implemet that also. Otherwise NO

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have access of XI server now...I have given the reply as per my past experience.......moreover the information which i have given is for sender SOAP adapter...ie this happens for SOAP sender adapter case .........but the above question is for SOAP receiver adapter.........i agree with your information in SOAP receicever case..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Thanks for your valuable reply and thanks for the information updation.

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cache Refresh Errors by Sravya Talanki.

Go through this..

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/03/cache-refresh-errors--new-phenomena

Thanks,

Satya

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try re-importing basis component (tpz) as mentioned in XI3.0 SR1 inst guide Page 46

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try reactivating and then perform CPACache refresh.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Whether the File Adapter is Under this List or not

goto RWB-Compo moni-Adapter Engine-Adapter Moni-

select the option from the list as Installed and started

If it is not there means that File adapter Meta data is not deplyoed. Check with BASIS people

Regards

Seshagiri