0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting my output from XSLT mapping like below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ZORDERS5>

+ <IDOC BEGIN="1">

+ <IDOC BEGIN="1">

</ZORDERS5>

But in the SAP R/3 it is able to post only the last IDOC (which is second IDOC in this case). I want to post all the IDOCS. What could be the problem?

Edited by: sreinivas prak on May 13, 2008 11:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steven_dierick
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

I had the same problem.

But I made a mistake by changing the occurences.

I used minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="Unbound" instead of only maxOccurs="Unbound"

After deleting the minOccurs it worked.

Maybe you made the same mistake.

Steven

Answers (13)

Answers (13)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Steven Dierick. I changed the occurences but didn't activated the IR object. After activating it is working perfectly fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answers. I will check by changing the occurences.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the picture of IDOCS (bottom of page in step 7) shown in the blog "/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change with multiple IDOCS, I also have the same structure for multiple IDOCS from XSLT Mapping. There he didn't use any BPM scenario to post the IDOCS. SO do I really need BPM scenario for this?

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Collecting IDocs without using BPM

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

Thanks,

satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you dont have any problem in Mapping and you are able to see the different IDocs in your target structure. Am i correct?

I am assuming you are facing problem while posting differnent Idocs into SAP system via Inbound functiom module which is asssigned to process code.

Can you check, the function module can process different Idocs, Is it looping Control records over Data records, Control and Data records filled properly or not.

Thanks,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the problem is with Inbound Function module, and is not capable of processing different Idocs at a time then you need to use BPM to send Idocs one by one to the function module.

Thanks,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do I really need to use BPM for this scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve this problem with the usage of BPM.

After receving multiple IDocs into your Multi IDoc Structure, You can use BPM to split Multi IDocs into Single IDocs Strucute. For this use Mode of the Block step as ParForEach so that it will send each IDoc to your Target Structure and will post all the IDocs.

Please let me know if have any questions.

Thanks,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting my output from XSLT mapping like below

You are implementing the mapping with XSLT technique.....then there is no use to change the occurence of IDOC and imported the XSD again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Target message interface is imported external definition of IDOC with occurences changed to unbounded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ....you have to mention the target message interface is normal IDOC which is under imported objects.....change the target interface in interface mapping...you will get multiple idocs....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the occurences in IDOC as unbounded and imported as XSD. I am able to collect multiple IDOCS. But I am not able to post as IDOCS in SAP R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tell me what you have mentioned in the target message interface in the interface mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to Use the changed Idoc (Occurence change) in mapping only.

In all other places we have to use the Original Idoc itself

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tell me what you have mentioned in the target message interface in the interface mapping.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

1)export your IDOC definition from your R/3

2)change the occurance of the IDOC segment so it will allow many

IDOC segments (set the occurance to unbounded )

3) import the IDOC definition again as the "External definition"

4)create a mapping from you source message type to the created external IDOC definition

5)test the scenario you should be able to see that the occurance of the IDOC segment is not 1..1 anymore.

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Post multiple IDOCS

There are two Message Mappings involved in the whole scenario. First mapping is N:1 Mapping which will be used in BPM and second Mapping is 1:1 Mapping:

1. First Message Mapping &#61664; N: 1 – Mapping between IDoc (occurrence – 0...unbounded in “Messages” tab) to IDoc with changed occurrence of its top node (IDOC) as 0...unbounded.

Check these Blogs:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/28/setting-up-inbound-qrfc-queues-for-serializing-idocs-using-the-idoc-adapter

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/24/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-1

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Edited by: SATYA KUMAR AKKARABOYANA on May 13, 2008 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply this Blog for your requirement

REgards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is with the occurrence of idocs. Export idoc as xsd. Change the occurrence from 1..1 to 1..9999 and reimport it in XI as xsd. Use it for mapping

Regards,

Prateek