cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JCO Jar Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to integrate my application to SAP system, I have got some errors bcoz of missing jco class files, my SAP Adapter package partially loaded due to missing jars.. Pls give me the link to get all the required jars for 64-bit machine. I am trying to connect SAP from webMethods tool. Right now, i don't have contact details to get in touch with my sap team members to get the jars from them since they might have the access privilege to download that jars from SAP site.

How do i get the jar files?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gaurav_modgil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saravan,

Download the necessary jco.zip file from service marketplace and extract in a file say /JCo

You require the following files :

1. sapjco.jar

2. librfc32.dll

3. sapjcorfc.dll

Copy the file librfc32.dll from your JCo main directory to C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32

you need to register the librfc32.dll file on you system(to be on the safer side).

Further you need to import the jar library in your project libraries.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saravan,

SAP JCo Installation

If you want to install the SAP Java Connector as a standalone component, you can download the installation files from SAPNet at service.sap.com/connectors. This section contains the most important guidelines for installation. Note the additional information on the download page in SAPNet.

SAP JCo 2.0

Prerequisites

SAP JCo 2.0 JDK version 1.2 or higher. If you still need JDK 1.1, continue to use SAP JCo 1.1 (1.1.04 or higher).

Procedure

The following instructions apply for Windows32 operating systems. The instructions for the installation of SAP JCo on other operating systems are included in the corresponding download files.

1. Create a directory, for example C:

SAPJCo, and extract the JCo .zip file into this directory.

2. Copy the file librfc32.dll from your SAP JCo main directory to C:WINNTSYSTEM32, as long as the version that is already there is not a more recent version than the one that is delivered with the SAP JCo.

3. Make sure that the file sapjco.jar (in the SAP JCo main directory) is contained in the class path for all projects for which you want to use the SAP JCo..

For productive operation, the following files from the SAP JCo .zip file are necessary:

· sapjco.jar

· librfc32.dll

· sapjcorfc.dll

SAP highly recommends that you store sapjco.jar and sapjcorfc.dll in the same directory.

In addition, the download .zip file contains the following directories:

· The docs directory, which contains the Javadocs for SAP JCo. The Javadocs contain an overview of all SAPJCo classes and interfaces, and a detailed description of the corresponding objects, methods, parameters, and fields. Start with the file index.html (docsjcoindex.html).

· The demo directory, which contains some example programs, including the examples described in the section SAP JCo Programming .

SAP JCo 2.1

Prerequisites

The only difference between the prerequisites for installation of SAP JCo 2.1 and release 2.0 is the required JDK version: for SAP JCo 2.1 you required the JDK 1.3 or higher.

Procedure

The procedure for the installation of SAP JCo release 2.1 is identical to the procedure described above for release 2.0.

New Functions

SAP JCo release 2.1 offers the following new functions:

· You can use a connection for DSR (Distributed Statistic Record). This function requires that you have implemented CCMS Monitoring (Computing Center Management System) .

· SAP code pages are used with JCo 2.1, which therefore guarantees complete conversion of characters for all languages used by SAP.

for SAP JCo Client Programming

see this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/35/42e13d82fcfb34e10000000a114084/content.htm

installing sapjco

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wbihelp/v6rxmx/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.wbia_adapters.doc/d...

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/dmndhelp/v6rxmx/index.jsp

topic=/com.ibm.wsadapters602.jca_sap.doc/tutoutaddextdepsale.html

http://doc.boomi.com/confluence/display/DOC/SAP+Adapter

thanks

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx