cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in creation of a new user in the workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I created a task "create new user" in the workflow. When I chose the "password" attribute, the entry couldn't be created. Without that attribute, I am able to create a user and see him in the monitoring, but can't log into the workflow because of a password error. Could anybody tell me what went wrong here? Did I forget a setting?

Thank you in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Is the attribute called "Password"? I tried creating with attribute "MX_PASSWORD" and it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I chose MX_Password and also tried MX_Encrypted_Password but none of them worked...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look at the workflow tab of your Identtity Store: Choose "Identity Store" as authentication method, "MSKEYVALUE" as unique ID and "None" in event and password handling. In the password policy tab: Don't change the system defaults.

In your attributes tab of your task: Choose "MX_PERSON" as entry type and at least mark "MSKEYVALUE" and "MX_PASSWORD" as mandatory. Don't use any result handling in the corresponding tab.

Are there some information in the job and system logs? What is exactly the error message when you can't create the user with the MX_PASSWORD attribute?

Best regards,

Nils

Former Member
0 Kudos

I filled in the entries as mentioned above...

When I try to create a new user in the workflow a blank page appears. When I reload the page I get the Error-Message: "Access denied. You may not have access to perform this task on the chosen person or your session has timed out. (Try to log into the system again).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem some time ago, here is the solution:

You have to edit the php.ini and enable the mcrypt extension (extension=php_mcrypt.dll) !

Have fun,

Thorsten

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

don't forget to add the libmcrypt.dll in the php program folder! Didn't work for me without it...

Regards,

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We suddenly started getting this error:

Access denied.

You may not have access to perform this task on the chosen person

or your session has timed out. (Try to log into the system again.)

As told above we already have extension=php_mcrypt.dll enabled in php.ini file like this.

; Local Variables:

; tab-width: 4

; End:

[PHP_LDAP]

extension=php_ldap.dll

[PHP_MCRYPT]

extension=php_mcrypt.dll

[PHP_MSSQL]

extension=php_mssql.dll

[PHP_XSL]

extension=php_xsl.dll

We are also having file libmcrypt.dll in the php.ini folder.

This error is only coming for one queue when we try open a transaction and not any other queue. we are having same access to all the queues. this is only happening from today and till yesterday we never had this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Thorsten. You made my day