cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 repports look strange in webgui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm working on a project where we have an EP6 SP13, an ITS 6.20 patch 18 and an R/3 4.7 on WAS 6.20 system running.

Through the portal and webgui we want to access an R/3 report using transaction S_ALR_87013611.

My problem is that if I enable the navigation view on the left side of the screen, the navigation

view gets so wide, that I have to scroll very far to the right in order to see the actual report.

This doesn't happen through the WinGui but it does through the WebGui.

Is there anything I can do?

If you want to see a

Cheers,

Jacob Vennervald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have the same issue with Webgui, did anybody solved this issue? and if so, please suggest me on how to solve this issue.

Awaiting for your valuable reply..

Kind regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using 4.6c and ITS6.2 patch20

Webgui Report by Report painter has double scroll bar when it has left navigation.

It is very painful to look at it.

To be able to find specific line, I have to scroll down outside scroll bar and inside scroll bar.

Is there any solution to this ?

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once you enable the navigation view on the left side of the screen, you get a divider between the costcenter group and the details (report output).

This divider can be dragged to expand/collapse the panes.

Is this not working?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it works, but when I enter the report, I can only see the navigation and I have to scroll a lot to the right in order to see the divider and drag it all the way to the left so I can see the report.

It's kind of hard to explain. Can I get your email address so I can send you a couple of screen dumps?

Cheers,

Jacob

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i kind of understand what you are facing! but in my system i dont seem to face it.

any way here is my email id.

(its also available in my business card)

athavanraja(at)gmail(dot)com

Regards

Raja

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

please start the service webgui and start the transaction from the okcode field. Does the issue still occur?

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the issue still persists.

I have started an OSS on it and support is looking at it at the moment.

Cheers,

Jacob

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did they resolve the issue?

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, kind of but it created a new problem

The dividers are placed correctly, but now I have the problem that everytime I scroll down or up in the repport it has to reload, which is not very user-friendly.

Any ideas?

BTW. The solution was to reinstall the default templates and mimes.

Jacob