cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP - Formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm sure you all must had a hands on experience of Creating Sales Order VA01.

Under this,in line item it shows ATP Quantity which is

Definition: ATP quantity

Logistics - General (LO)

The quantity available to MRP for new sales orders.

The ATP (Available-to-promise) quantity is calculated according to the following formula:

ATP quantity = warehouse stock + planned receipts - planned issues

I want to know how to get all these three parameters values for a given material..i,e warehouse stock,planned receipts,planned issues.

Thanks and regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know, Availability check is an integral part of the business process that determines if the required delivery quantity can be met on a required delivery date. For this purpose the system takes into account pre-delivery activities such as scheduling for picking or packing times and the time taken to produce or obtain the material.

Available to promise (ATP): is a process of checking the available quantities of a material. The ATP quantity consists of warehouse stock + planned receipts (incoming stock) – planned issues (outgoing stock).

To examine warehouse stock on hand (CO09) proceed to logistics – sales & distribution – sales – environment – availability overview.

To check the planned receipts and issues i.e. incoming/ outgoing stocks - the system takes into account -

- Purchase orders (ME2L)

- Purchase Requisitions (ME53N)

- Dependant Requriements of the material used in sales order.

- Reservations against any sales order

- Outstanding deliveries

- Shipment Notifications (Expected Stock into warehouse)

You could also try

Transaction code ME2V - Expected Goods Receipt/Goods receipt forecast

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai