Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between 2 system

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two independent system one is R/3 and other is some third party system. Both are in the same network.

The thing i want to get some datas from thirdparty system and update the master table in R/3. The datas are in the format of CSV file in the thirdparty system.

I need to pull the data and update the table's (master table and GRn details table).

In the same way if a new master data is created then the data has to be inserted in a CSV file and push the data to the thirdparty server.

With out using Xi i need to do this. As the datas are belong to different modules i am not sure with EDI as if focus mainly on module with order type.

Please give me a solution on

How can make the two system communicate each other, so that from R/3 both pulling and pushing of CSV is possible to the third party system

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For data going into SAP R/3 you can import using batch input processing (SM35). But if you want to both import and export, then something like a custom ABAP program (which can be scheduled as a background task) is usually the best option.

Hope that helps.

J. Haynes