Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodmorning gurus:

I have 4 line items in the order...

item1 100

item2 1000

item 3 100

item 4 100

I want to deliver item 2 only 500 today and the rest 500 when the customer says to send...rest items i will deliver today...

how to make the order for it???please tell me the end users are waiting...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the ATP quantities for that material in Tcode CO09. Also check if the schedulelines for that material is due for delivery or not.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have maintained partial delivery settings in customer master->Sales area->shipping tab note: Incase of complete delivery, partial delivery will not be allowed.

if yes then change the delivery quantity from 1000 to 500 & ensure that Pick Quantity is also 500(If you have warehouse active then you have to create transfer order and before doing so change the delivery qty).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the confirmed qty in order,if confirmed qty isZERO,then please check what storage location is the stock is in. GO TO mc.5 for the same.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Delivery, change the delivery quantity from 1000 to 500 & ensure that Pick Quantity is also 500. Incase of complete delivery, partial delivery will not be allowed.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

but in delivery, the delivery item 2 is not copied it is blank...

so the delivery quantity I tried to enter manually...but it is not taking...it says 0 quantity material is available....

I checked stock...in mmbe...it says stock is 509....so i can do the delivery today for 500 right....but it says 0 quantity is available...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to va02, give the sale order reference against which you are trying to create delivery and execute. Now select the line item 20 and click on schedule line tab. There see whether the stock is flowing in "Confirmed Qty". If not, on top left, there will be a tab "Edit". Select that followed by "Item availability". Now the stock will flow into "Confirmed Qty". Save the order and now try to create delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checkedthe item availability...it shows confirmed quantity of 500 on 13..5.2008, but it is not copied in the delivery....when i tried to give manually it says '0' quantity material is available...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Material in MM02.

Check whether the Transportatiopn Group of all the four Materials is same (0001).

Also check whether you have maintained any Sales Unit Of Measure for the material in 2nd Line Item.

Reward if helpful,

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Carryout the outbound delivery for all the 4 line items.

For the 2nd line item make the delivery Quantity as 500 items and carry out Picking and PGI for 500 items.

When the Customer asks for the Next 500 items then

goto Vl01n again and specify

Shipping Point (xxxx)

Selection Date (That Particular date)

Order number (xxxx)

In the From & To field below the Order number specify 2nd Line Item number.(20)

Carryout Picking and PGI for the next 500 Quantity.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Carryout the outbound delivery for all the 4 line items.

For the 2nd line item carry out Picking and PGI for 500 items.

When the Customer asks for the Next 500 items then

goto Vl01n again and specify

Shipping Point (xxxx)

Delivery Date (Current Date)

In the From & To field below the Delivery Date specify 2nd Line Item number.

Carryout Picking and PGI for the next 500 Quantity.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend ,

try the following solution

create a standard order with all the four items .

the case which you are mentionning is of partial delievery .

for item 2 put two line items

change the schedule line for first item to todays date and the second item to some date in the future when the customer requires .

rest keep other items same and make delievery

regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Create the sales order with the required no of items.

While creating delivery ,put the delivery quantity as currently reqd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do I do that to put the delivery quantity as currently required quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

well create all the items for 2days date only yaar....

Just for item 2 put the delivery qty as 500(Default will be 1000) in VL01N and do the pgi for all.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when u create delivery in VL01N,for item no:20 the delivery qty is 1000pcs.now change the delivery qty to 500 pcs and also make sure that picking qty is also 500pcs. the rest activity u can continue.

once the delivery is saved, in the sales order the system shows that 500pcs has been delivered and rest 500pcs are open.

hope this answers ur query

regards

sudhindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

but in delivery, the delivery item 2 is not copied it is blank...

so the delivery quantity I tried to enter manually...but it is not taking...it says 0 quantity material is available....

I checked stock...in mmbe...it says stock is 509....so i can do the delivery today for 500 right....but it says 0 quantity is available...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Material in MM02.

Check whether the Transportatiopn Group of all the four Materials is same (0001).

Also check whether you have maintained any Sales Unit Of Measure for the material in 2nd Line Item.

Also Check whether you have the stock in the Storage Location & Plant

Reward if helpful,

Regards

PAVAN.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VL01N, give shipping point, sale order and below that two tabs are there, one is "From item" and below that "To item". In both the fields, maintain item2 and execute so that system will display only the second line item which you want to make delivery.

In that change the quantity to 500 and maintain the same in Picking Qty tab also and press Post Goods Issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating a delivery select only line item 20 and select qty 500 only.

now do picking n PGI, thats all

if helps reward points.

Cheers,

Sumith