cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone tried to use SAP GUI without mouse?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just curious, has anyone tried working with SAP GUI without using mouse at all? Is there a full list of global keyboard shortcuts? Can we customize them?

The one I really want to know: any shortcut key for setting cursor focus in the transaction box? By far, this would be the most useful shortcut key for me.

Thanks!

Kenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Version of your sap gui is? You can To move on all by means of TAB. In menu go to by F10. About transaction box, press on ESC for testing. May be some one knows full list of global keyboard shortcuts Let's wait answers). Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I am using 7.10

ESC simply exits the transaction and it doesn't work all the time. Sure, hitting tabs works but is counterproductive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the ESC works only in first screen My dear colleague Has shown the interesting fact

For each transaction window (for testing go to sm04) , after in meny tab --> system --> status.

Under "sap data" you can find "GUI status" --> double click on this content --> After expand the "Function Keys"

and you can see all FK for this transaction But about "command line" i'm will think ) Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good info... will wait for more!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again kenny Test this : "ctrl" + "/" in one time.

I'm find it under "Appendix A6: Other Hot Keys" in SAPGUI help. The SAPGUI help you can find under :

ALT+F12 (Customise Local layout) --> SAPGUI help. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

You are the man! Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Kenny