cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATMAS IDOC import problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had imported MATMAS05 idoc from R/3 system into XI.Till last week it was working fine but since yesterday its not showing any content inside it.

Even if i try to re import it in the same or in any other software component, i am facing the same problem.

Since it was working fine till recent,and the IDOC structure hasnt been modified or hampered in any way, there cant be any problem with its structure.

Is it some issue to be handled by the BASIS team or is there some problem in XI?

Also, other IDOCs like CREMAS,DEBMAS are working fine.

Please help as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

-Shweta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you delete the idoc entry from repository and import again.

rgds

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun G,

i have already done that.Same problem again.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try deleting the metadata and reimporting it. And then reimport the idoc. Make sure ur user has enough authorization to import the idoc

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

This may be because of the Error in the Import process of the IDOC in IR. Carefully observe that you will definitely have 1 error at last of the idoc import process.

And take Action according to that Error message

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the IDOC metadata in IDX2 and you can try delete the meata data and try to reimport from SAP system again.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error u r getting and at which point?

Try to reimport the idco metadata in idx2 of XI

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prateek,

While i am importing the IDOC ,after the import finishes, i get the message that the import has been done successfully but with 1 error.

Then while i click on the imported IDOC, neither its structure nor its XSD is visible.Its totally empty.

Shweta