0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here is the scenario.

1. Created Order

2. Created Delivery

3. Done Invoice

4.Cleared the Accounting document

Now i have to reverse these changes upto PGI

1. Cancelled Invoice document. (It Debited Company Accounnt and Credited Customer Account)

I tried to Reverse PGI using VL09 transaction. I got a error messaged saying, "this cannot be done as delivery document is fully invoiced".

I already have cancelled Invoice document

I checked the status in delivery document. It say "not invoiced" as i have already cancelled one.

This is happening in PRD. I have recreated this in QA wherein Reversal of PGI happened without any problem.

Please help.

Thanks,

Narasimham.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimham,

If all checks done as mentioned above , even if you are facing problem , goto VF11 and put the billing document and cancel one more time , if any partial cancellation held , then it will cancel once again .

By doing this , if no accounting doc will be generated if already generated .

Then after try again VL09.

Another alternate check : Go to VBFA , enter the sales document and study the entries , here you can find invoice , cancelled invoice both.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to Va03 --> Input the order number --> Go to the docuement flow. Check for the status of the delivery. Also, plea make sure that the partial delive has not been happened.

In VA03 --> Environment --> Status overview: you can see the status overview of the individual items. You can find whether the delivery is processed partially or not.

Prase

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the status of Delivery in table VBUK. if it is showing Billing status as C then updating is problem

for that you can check your cancellation invoice type and billing type are properly configured and

also check delivery to billing copy control you can check in PRD and DEV and/or QAS

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

In VBUK billing status is 'not processesed'

There are no copy controls between F2 and S1. At document control data for F2 they have assigned S1 as cancellation Invoice. Though copy controls are not there it worked perfectly in QA.

Thanks

Narasimham.