cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodmorning Gurus:

I have two sales orders how to make one delivery???

Any requirements?? please give me steps how to do it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just create the delivery with VL01N transaction for the first sales order. After entering the delivery screen from the menu select the first one i think delivery document > from that select deliver sales order > mention the second delivery document number. Now you will have one combined delivery for two sales orders.

But just make sure all the header details with respect to delivery splits is has be taken care of.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am doing the way you told...system says:

2)item #10: Delivery split due to conflicting header data

3) item #20: Delivery split due to conflicting header data

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solution for the error "Delivery split due to conflicting header data" is go to material master and select "Sales: General/Plant" view and maintain unique value in the field "Trans.Grp".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have only 001 and 002 one is pallets and the other is liquid form...so for both we have assigned 001

what is the unique one that has to be assigned

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the field "Trans.Group", for both the material, you should either maintain 001 or 002. From the error message what you had indicated above, it seems, you have maintained 001 for one material and 002 for other material which should not be the case.

If you have maintained the same value in both the materials, then check in customer master under sales area data tab and click on Shipping tab where you can see "Shipping Conditions". If this is different in the two sale orders, then in that case also, you will get the said error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sale order, go to header -- shipping tab where you will see this shipping condition field. Compare with other order and ensure that this is also same. If not, you will get the above error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just checked the shipping condition...its the same that I have maintained there in material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap,

when creating delievery go to outbound delievery tab at the top of the screen and select collective delievery

give the required details

select the sales order numbers for which you want to make collective delievery

regards

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFter selectig what should I do???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating a delivery from one order,then change the delivery with VL02N ,and you can post the other order to the same delivery according to this routing: Outbound Delivery -- Delivery Sales Order .

regards,

Joey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

TO carry out combined delivery, shipping point, plant, ship to party, route and other header details should be same for both the orders.

If the above details are same, go to VL10C and give the shipping point and execute to get the combined delivery.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

No orders are displaying...it says no orders are available what to do now???

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VL10C, give shipping point, remove from date flowing in Deliv.Creation Date. Click on Sales Orders tab and remove the value flowing in "Delivery block" and execute.

You will now see a screen where all sale orders will be displayed. Select the required line item by clicking white box on left side and click on "Background" on top, so that system will create delivery in background. Now +press "Shift + F4"+ so that a log will be displayed on your screen. Place your mouse on any of the datas flowing and click on "Documents" on top right, so that you can see the delivery reference. Make a note of it and go to VL02N and do goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No orders are displaying...it says no orders are available what to do now???

Former Member
0 Kudos

I selected the orders and then clicked on background...and after that I did SHIFT+4...nothing is coming...please help me out

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said above, in VL10C, after clicking on Sales Orders tab, remove the value flowing in "Delivery block" and execute. Definitely sale order list should flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to remove the value flowing....please give me the steps yaar...I am not understanding....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to VL10 ,Give the detalis as per your requirement like ship to party,shipping point and you get the orders,So you can do the delivery for that orders