cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice against sales order with billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created a sales order with monthly billing plans. When I create a Proforma invoice against the sales order it creates multiple proforma invoices as per the number of lines in the billing plan. Is it the standard process? Can I create a single proforma invoice against the sales order? Please advise.

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As this is a billing plan, the billing dates will be determined based on the billing rule you have maintained. Cross check in your billing plan screen of the order for the billing dates, If all the billing dates are the same or not?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Prasanth,

Eg. if the contract date is from 15.03.2008 to 25.05.2008 it creates 3 bills with date range from 15.03 to 31.03, 01.04 to 30.04 and 01.05. to 25.05.08 with month-end billing dates. With this it creates 3 proforma invoices. Is it possible to create a single proforma invoice ?

Regards,

Uday

Edited by: UDAYNATH KRISHNAN on May 13, 2008 11:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

Try to change the billing date in the billing plan, maintian same billing date for all the line items and try to generate the proforma.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasanth for the reply. But thats the problem i am facing, since the billing date is at the month end of each month, the billing plan should create 3 bills.

Yes its true if i change the billing dates, I can get a single proforma invoice, but i dont want the user to make any changes in the sales order. I need a setup so that i can generate a single proforma invoice for the sales order.

Regards,

Uday