Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Q's

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

recalling some basic Q's - find below afew

• When we post the GI - accounting doc :WL will generate- Whats the link between delivery doc-LF & accounting doc - WL

*in Rebates, when i save the std billing doc- doc saved,accounting doc's not generated. in this case, will the rebate amount updated in rebate tables or not? if yes, why/how?, if not why/how?

*delivering goods from different plants - where to track/identify- i need accounting doc's should have number ranges based on plant wise?

eg:

Plant-1100 a/c'g doc- 1100123456

Plant-1200 a/c'g doc - 1200123456

hope u understand the above- How to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

anymore inputs friends,,,,,,,,

few of other q's r still not answered.

expecting ur inputs

points assured

thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi riyaj

Whenever any billing document gets generated automatically , a accounting document also gets generated.

As you said accounting doc. has not generated and it has rebates So , Just check wheather you have assigned provisional G/L account in VKOA rebate account key.

Just check in MBO3 , the material document and there you can see wheather any costing document has got generated or not at delivery level.

Now if you want to maintain number ranges at plant level i think its not possible .

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Riyaj

For certain type of transactions, it is in-built in SAP that whenever you enter a particular TCode, automatically, the subsequent document would be generated. To answer your question, go to OMBA, select "Automatic Movements Document Type" and type VL02N after clicking the Position tab. On the right side, you can see WL document type is assigned.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi