cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifier Import-Without Non Qualifier records , can we import the Qualifi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to import the Price information details.I have a Qualifier Table called as Price information.It has 3 Non Qualifier fields and 4 Qualifier fields.

My current scenario , without Non Qualifier records, can i import only Qualifier values for example Amount,Currency..etc

Best Regards

Devaraj PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devaraj,

As far as i know we need to map the non-qualifier fields when we are importing the data and

mapping of qualifier fields are optional.

I think we can import only qualifier fields without importing non-qualifier fields.

This scenario comes when we don't have the data on source side for non-qualifier fields but we need to

create empty field and map to the non-qualifier field so that we can update the data later in non-qualifier

fields.

Just try doing the same.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Narendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to review your design again. It would be a risk doing import by leaving Non-Qualifiers blank. Main reason is when you syndication, you need to identify a correct record to syndicate your price fields and if you don't have your non-qualifier filled, you are in trouble. I beleive you have to re-visit your data model and try to come up with a suitable design for pricing fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info.

Best Regards

Devaraj PK