cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is 'If output type is ZURA and customer (sold to party) has ATTRIBUTE 4 = RA in ‘Additional Data’, then do not display the Estimated Unit Price and the Estimated Amount'.I gave these 2 conditions in the conditions tab of text elements for estimated unitprice and estimated amount field.

The o/p should not display values for both these fields only if both the conditions are satisfied.But when I check in debugging mode,the attribute4 field is blank and the o/p type is ZURA.Now the values should be displayed for both these fields because one of the condition is not satisfied.But it is not displaying values for these fields in the o/p.

Is there any other way for the values not to get displayed when both the conditions are satisfied?

Regards,

Hema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

1.Specify one more condition for those values is IS NOT INITIAL or equal to NULL,in condition tab.

2.Then test the o/p.

Regards,

KUmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Attribute4 value is stored in L_KATR4 variable.So in conditions tab I gave the conditions like this.

L_KATR4 = 'NULL'

L_KATR4 # 'RA'

ZNAST-KSCHL # 'ZURA'

then the values should be displayed for both the fields estimated unit price and estimated amount.

When I checked in debugging mode,L_KATR4 value is blank.Even then the values for both these fields are blank in the o/p.Is there any other option?

Regards,

Hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.it is not equal L_KATR4 = 'NULL'

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me what condition should I give in condition tab?

Regards,

Hema

Answers (0)