cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have 2 pricing procedure for same doc type?

I think it is not possible, is it possible to make a delivery with one pricing procedure act in 2 ways.

For eg, depending on a order reason, can I activate a few freight conditions, and for another order reason activate another freight condition(the conditions already have requirements defined, so that field is gone), anyother way of doing this technically?Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uma,

You can very well do this by means the requirement routines.

Say freight condition 1 FB01 and FB02 being teh 2nd one

Create 2 rqmt routines

Routine1 : If order reason = xx, then SY-SUBRC = 1/4

Similarly for routine2

Now if the order reason =1, then only FB01will be updated automatically in teh document, if order reason is different, then it will not be updated.

Hope this helps you

You can reward if it helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneeth,

Do you mean the requirement routine in pricing procedure? I have already used that field to determine the condition types, is there any other place where I can check this?? Thanks.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uma,

You can check whether you can put this new logic also in the present reqmt itself.

If not possible, you can very well create the routine and assign it to either the access sequence or to the condition table which are assigned to the condition type. In this case, you should also mention that

IF CONDITION TYPE = FB01 and ORDER REASON =XX, then SY-SUBRC = 1/4

Hope this helps

you can reward if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can the order reason check be used even for freight conditions which happens in delivery?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma

I think in delivery it is possible by putting another routine and another check , to check at delivery level . If that order reason is satisfied for that condition type then it will come in the delivery document or else it wont

You can use the same logic what navneetha has given here also , but the tables will change.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you srinath. Are you saying I should use a routine for freight condition in pricing for sales order, saying this particular condition type in pricing procedure should copy to delivery document only if order reason= XX?

It seems like even copy control user exit is also involved here apart from pricing routine, because once the check is made to include or exclude the condition type, how will the system know to copy only those which passed the check?

Alternative, I was thinking is to get the order reason using document flow from order and check the same in freight condition type in delivery itself. Is this a possibility?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma

Not required to maintain in sales order , If your condition type is flowing from sales order to delivery and you are maintaining a pricing procedure at delivery level also. .That means at delivery level also you will be having all the condition types So just use a routine for freight condition in pricing at delivery level .

In this way you can use at two places for FB01 condition type at sales order level by putting a order reason and for freight condition type (ZD01) at delivery level

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The way delivery pricing works, I think only freight conditions will be determined, other pricing will not be redetermined if they are already calculated in order. Right? So I may have to maintain order reason logic to regular pricing routine in order and freight conditions routine in delivery.

Sorry, I can award point this time since it is already answered.

one Last question, do end users choose the conditions for eg: Z001 in order or delivery to apply pricing in a real time scenario(if manual), becos this means a chart should be provided to them to know which pricing is for which condition type. Right?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uma

It all depends on the client requirement.

Client decides wheather end users should have access or not.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)