cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE TO JDBC SCENARIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a ftp to jdbc and jdbc to ftp scenario. Can anyone post the links to weblogs having corresponding scanarios.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this weblog.

<a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30:///people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar and sudarshan,

Thank you for your prompt reply

I want to get data from R/3 and push it into database using JDBC adapter so can you tell me how to go about this.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

U can import the RFC XML - Structure into the IR and from there u can configure the Reciever communication channel as JDBC Reciever.. so the solution might be RFC as sender communication channel and JDBC as Reciever communication channel.... If it doesn't helps plz visit the below link , i hope it helps u...

With Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

It seems that your scenario involves File and JDBC adapters and the file must be pulled from SAP R3 sys.

As SAP R3 is involved U can use ABAP proxies or RFC adapter(Sender) directly and the following blog may help U to configure RFC adapter(Sender) .

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

But if u want only File adapter to be used as sender then u can put the file from R3 into a FTP server and use File adapter(sender) to pick the file and post it to JDBC adaptet(receiver).

Regards,

Vinodh

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the blog

<b>/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30</b>

Regards,

Sridhar Reddy ,k