cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System data when creating service message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

May be this was asked before but one more time.

when creating a service desk message, there is quite a lot of system data dumped by SAP. In our testing process we are not sending data out to anyone. We know everything about our system, is there a way to prevent all those data being dumped. I took the susd text object out of SLFN but I am still getting the system data information.

Any suggestions

Badri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Valdecir
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

When you create the message using the shortcut from Help Menu ( Help -> Create Support Message ) or via double-clicking the SAP logo you are creating a notification and not a transaction type SLFN.

This notification has an action that will create the SLFN document and pass to it all system data collected from the system where this notification is created.

The best way to avoid those information is to change the ABAP code responsible for getting the information from the notification and passing it back to the SLFN document.

In the end it is a standard modification. Keep in mind that whenever you update your solution manager it may me necessary to revisit this change.

Regards,

Valdecir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Valdecir,

Can you give me more details about that solution?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sérgio Vieira