Getting table name from structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus...

What is the actual table and field for the below

Struct. VBMTV

Field name STATU

Data Element STATs

Could you tell me how I can get to the actual table and field names if I have a table strusture displayed when I press F1 and Technical Information?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The said field is being stored in many tables. To name a few

T77TNM_RE, T77TNM_ST, WRS1, LTBK, LUBU, T5F99A4T, TZC37, KLAH, T5W64, TVBST, EKPB, EKPO, TCA43, T5A1O, PROP, T582L

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the following options

1) Do a where used list on the structure and search in tables, it might be present in the table Directly.

2) Goto inside the structure in SE11, then click the Entry help/check TAB, if there is any check table or any search help, then that might be your main table for the structure, (for search help click at the search help and you will know the table used)

3) If you know the Key fields present in the structure ,then goto table DD03L and enter your field in FIELDNAME. You will get all the tables with the same fieldname.

4) If you know the key field, then check the data element (Component type) and do a whereused list for it and search in tables

or double click at the data element , then double click the domain then click at value range tab, you might find some value table

at the bottom.

Also try the links

Please reward if this helps you