cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

route from node overwritten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

In SCOT I have 2 Nodes, IMAIL for configuraiton SAPconnect and SMTP for trying to configruation CCMS alerts...

In IMAIL (supported address type) click on SET and address area I typed * and saved entry

IN SMTP same place address area I typed * I got this messages and after that its disapair * from IMAIL

"Route from node IMAIL overwritten"

you know why its like this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two mutiple nodes in SCOT can not have the same address area. Overwriting is bound to happen. Normally mutiple nodes are used to cater to mutiple address patterns using which you can meet other requirements.. We have implemented this in our systems for this purpose.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for very grate help, and good concept, but I am confouse about SMTP, I didn't create SMTP it was there alerady, I just create IMAIL node becuase I want to sent xml messages to some users....

If i have only SMTP can I sent messages to XML ? in XI

The reson I create new nodes becuase of create RFC... as you know that i am using NW 2004s 6.4C20 and XI 3.0...

before I tried to sent message or internal mail like So01 or sost tcode, but its wasn't goes through... then I figure it out icm/server_2 smtp paramaters was't there i add that paramater still messages not goes throguh from SMTP thats why I create IMAIL nodes...

do you have any idea what is good and easy way I can configure SMTP only...

also when I run any other server like R3 send box it has SMTP with RFC connection how come its too difference between both screen in XI and R3 system ?

Thanks