cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing type 'H'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

During billing &, In conditions tab if I select update button there are different options.

If 'H' Redetermine freight condition is selected, what freight conditions are redetermined?

In which SAP program, can i see exact characteristic of each pricing type?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The characteristic of a pricing type can be seen in program SAPLV61A & Form routine KONDITIONSVORSTEP .

When you select 'H' to redetermine freight conditions, the following condition types are redetermined:

- Condition type KNTYP = 'B' (Delivery costs)

- Condition type KNTYP = 'F' (Freight conditions)

- Condition type KNTYP = 'L' (Always new when copying)

• Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you give me the path to go to Form routine KONDITIONSVORSTEP .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SE80, indicate programme as SAPLV61A and from the list select routines and identify KONDITIONSVORSTEP

• Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing types are maintained in copy controls.

If you, maintain pricing type H , you can change your freight amounts in billing.

Reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food

Programme.

Regards

Srinath