cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at AS2 adapter level...There is no certificate with such alias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam sending the 856 message through AS2 adapter to partner and i got the below error at the adapter level.

Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no certificate with such alias, SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Th

Exception caught by adapter framework: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no certificate with such alias, SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Th

The certificate has already been uploaded and the AS2ID is defined as one of the identifiers of the party.

Anyone has any idea what might be wrong? Did i miss anything?

Waiting for your answers.

Regards

Lex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue.

I receive the com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException

message plus the "unable to find alias name TRUSTED\".

It appears that after the outbound message is transformed to XML iin XI then sent to Seeburger's BIC for EDI format translation, then sent to AS2 for encryption/transmission, the AS2 adapter cannot find the key store that holds the certificates I am using.

Am I missing some configuration that points the to the keystore I need ?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Can you please check in your receiver agreement, if the name of the certificate you are using is the same as the one you uploaded in the AS2 keystore? Both certificate filenames should be the same. For instance, if in AS2 keystore, your cert has a filename of TEST.crt, then in the Receiver agreement, you should have like AS2keystore\TEST.

Regards,

Lex