cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interim Storage Type Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to find out on interim storage type configuration, if it is possible and flexible in that you are able to configure it in such a way that you are able to separate the movements into the storage types according to the diffrent commodities (material types) and within those commodities, you can separate/filter your gains, losses and adjustments. What I am looking at, at the end of the day is to be able to pull through a report of interim storage type where I would be able to see all my losses, gains and adjustments in terms of quantity sitting on the interim storage type.

Regards

Khuselwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure what you want to see as stock in interim st types are not neccessarily gains or losses.

Interim st types are used in SAP to recognise that some stock exists and needs to be moved such as 902 for goods receipt or 921 for stock transfers.

If you have gains or losses which are created by adjustments you can use the 'Reason For Movement' field when you create the gain or loss (this field needs to be congigured) and then you can run a report MBGR to see them.

I hope that this helps