cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 blank page printing in the check need to stop it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one please give the solution to stop printing the second page in the form. When I'm trying to print the check in the development box it is printing the check the but it also printing the second blank page which we dont want.

Any help Reward points given.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing much changes required to stop printing those blank two pages.

It could be because of the following reason.

1) Remove empty paragraph formats in main window.

2) see in your main window there are no empty lines.

3) Finally check on the variant maintained for your cheque printing program and make sure, number of sample printout is re-set to 0 from 2.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the Problem Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata,

I am facing the similar problem where the system is printing a second page while check printing, which is not required. Could you please let me know what you did to stop it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Santosh

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata.

There are 2 reasons for the second page to appear:

1 - the main window doesn't fit the first page

2 - you have a page-break control comand

If it's the first option, you should verify the height of the MAIN window, and the size of the paragraphs you are writing. Verify if there is empty lines.

If it's the second option, the solution it's very easy ... delete that comand.

If you don't need a second page AT ALL, delete it from smartform (it's a check, so you don't need a second page).

Best regards.

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a script where should i delete.

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

First of all, verify if you really have 2 pages in your SCRIPT. Click on button pages, and you must see 2 pages names and caracteristics.

To delete the second page, you must perform 2 steps:

- in first PAGE, in standard atributes, make next page equal to the first page;

- after that, selecting the other page, delete it EDIT->DELETE Element.

Best regards.

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now it is the printing the person details who is giving the print after the check. That page need to be avoided.

Any Suggestion please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes the system admin people will be configuring the printer to print who is printing the printout in the last page along with our printouts. That can only removed by the system admin people ask them whether they had configured as such.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the first page give the next page as same page(ex:if you have pages first and second in the page first give the next page as first.)

If it is same then you have to check the main window wheter tere are any empty lines under the elements that are used for the check printing.If there are empty lines under the elements remove them from the main window.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now it is the printing the person details who is giving the print after the check. That page need to be avoided.

Any Suggestion please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the main window has

data more than it fits into into 1st page then

remaining data will comes into next pages

If next page is printing

as empty page

then check whether any

unnecessary new-lines

were written at any where in your main window

if at all it is printing any

unnecessary data in the

next pages remove the unnecassry code in your

main window if possible

unless put the code between if & endif & if the endif will not be true for ever like 1 = 2.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the help. But the thing is that when i'm printing the check every thing ok with the check details and it is printing fine. But my problem is it is also printing my userid,hostid as a last page along with the check. So, I checked the code it not mentioned to display userid. So, my question is how to rectify the userid page not be printed. Is it the problem with the printer or any other issue with the code.

help..