cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Quotation Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help with this report without using InfoSets and/or QuickViewer. VA25/26 I found not adequate.

Parameter: Sales Org, Sales Doc type, Customer,

Display: Quotations; open quotes, completed quotes, quote status, line items in quote ordered and line items in quote pending, total quantity in quote.

Would I need any other tables apart from VBAK and KNVV? Would I need table VBPA instead of KNVV for partner funtion/customer?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SQVI is not recommended always since it hampers the system performance. You can contact your ABAPer to meet your clients requirement, giving the inputs.

If the answer helps to solve your issue, express your thanks by assigning points. It contributes to the World Food Program.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to join the tables then you can go for ABAP queries, with the help of ABAP'er you need to do this

t.code is SQV1

Regards

Srinath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Tcodes SDQ1, SDQ2, SDQ3 to view reports on quotations apart from VA25.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response. The customer wants a TCode (query) that would incorporate all of these other standard quotation reports (VA25/VA26/SDQ1/SDQ2/SDQ3 etc).

They would want one query (preferably a custome T Code) that would bring all of these together with the output they want as indicated above.

They do not like to use QuickViewer (SQVI), which was my first proposal

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

then as you have all input data and the output data , give the logic to the ABAP'er.Ask him to make a report in the similar format . as SDQ1 / SDQ2 / SDQ3 . .So even for the ABAP'er it will be easy. to make the report.

But i feel going for a ABAP query is very easy rather than going for the reports . But your requirement is different. so the next option is reports

Regards

Srinath