SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of Device Installation/Replacement

former_member303766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am finding a problem while reversing a meter(device) installation.It is a case in which a meter(device) was installed at one installation.

After some time it was removed and some other meter was installed at the same utility installation.

Then that meter was replaced with some other meter.

If i want to reverse this case at that time while doing Billing- Related Removal it gives me this error message "Processing of Device xxxx Not Possible,changes in Installation xxxx".

Please help me in this case.

Thanks and Regards

Mahavir

91-9910421848

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do billing related removal for the Replaced device on the installation date (Billing related Installation date). and then do the reversal for the technical installation for the device on the technical installation date and the old device is automatically technically installed

Regards

Naren Konakanchi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I

Hello ,

Check out the installation date on the day the meter was re installed .If there any billing documents...just reverse them

and do the removal...

Regards,

Naren Konakanchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do billing related removal for the Replaced device on the installation date (Billing related Installation date). and then do the reversal for the technical installation for the device on the technical installation date and the old device is automatically technically installed

Regards

Naren Konakanchi