cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation of activity (restriction by system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus,

kindly tell how can i restrict confirmation of successor activity. Example in my Network structure diagram their is only one netwrok and three internal activities and relationship is finish start for all three activity.

1. activity ===>fs===> 2.activity ===>fs ===> 3.activity

As all can see the flow, i want is when i confirm activity 2 or 3 without confirming activty 1 the system should not confirm the successor activities.

kindly help its urgent

saqib usman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am still facing the problem in project system confirmation of activities. I have defined Finished start relationship (FS) among all activities in my network. However, system is allowing confirmation of any activity in the network irrespective of the relationship deifned.kindly tell me how can i restrict confirmation of successor activity without confirming the predecessor activity.

Example : In my Network structure diagram there is only one network with three internal activities and relationship is finish start for all three activity.

1. activity ===>fs===> 2.activity ===>fs ===> 3.activity

As all can see the flow, i want is when i confirm activity 2 or 3 without confirming activty 1 the system should not confirm the successor activities.

is their check box in confirmation paramenter to restrict successor activity confirmation.

in reply to above mail for customer enhancements: my abaper want to know about "actvitity relationship activty" table.

table were system store values for activity number with successor and predesoser activity

Edited by: SAQIB USMAN on May 12, 2008 7:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tables u can refer...

Relationships AFAB

refer these tables also...

AUFK Orders/networks headers

AFKO Production Orders/networks

AFVC Network activities

AFVU Network activities

AFVV Network activities

RESB Network Components

MLST Milestones

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

we do not need milestones as our network containes more than 200 activitites. further the flow is very comlpex . is there any standard check box available to meet our requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Please find below some userexits in confirmation:

CONFPS01: PS confirmation: Determine customer specific default values

CONFPS02: PS confirmation: Customer specific input checks 1

CONFPS03: PS confirmation: Customer specific check after op. selection

CONFPS04: PS confirmation: Customer specific input checks 2

CONFPS05: PS confirmation: Customer specific enhancements when saving

I have not tried any, check if they are of any help to you.

Regards

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use Tcode :SMOD

Use: Enhance ment as CONFPS02.

I never tried it still, the

help is pasted below for your quick referal.

Thanks.

Please reward if helpful.

-

CONFPS02 PS confirmation: Customer-specific input checks 1

The enhancement CONFPS02 contains the following components:

Function exit:

EXIT_SAPLCORF_007 PS confirmation: Customer-specific input check without changes

You can use this enhancement to subject the confirmation to your own checks, after the SAP standard checks have run. The confirmation can no longer be changed.

As well as the activity (AFVGD), the complete network header (CAUFVD) and the confirmation (AFRVD) are transfered in the interface.

Activities

1. Create the enhancement

Either create a new project or use an existing project.

2. Activate the project.

Your enhancement can only take effect after you have activated the project.

Further notes

Enhancements are, in contrast to modifications, release-insensitive, since they are not in the original SAP system, but in a name range that is reserved for customers.

You can find information about the general procedure for creating enhancements by choosing Utilities -> Documentation -> Onlinemanual

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try this:

1. Assign milestone to activity1 with milestone function as release following activities or the release upto stop ndicator with status change as Confirmed.

2. Assign another milestone to Activity 3 with a stop indicator (if you have chosen as Stop indicator)

Now in this case unless you release the activity 2 or 3 you can not confirm. And the release will only happen whn activity 1 is confirmed.

hope it helps. Reward points if found useful.

Thanks!