cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item confirmation and goods reciept number of a shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am waiting for any response from u guys to my below post ....

I have developed an end to end report in SRM which gives us an end to end report of a shopping cart .

I have got the Shopping Cart details using FM : BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

for each item of the shopping cart in the table E_ITEM , getting the Po number for it from E_ITEM- BE_OBJECT_ID

I called FM BBP_BE_PO_GETHISTORY to get the Confirmation and Invoice number from E_HEADER_REL of BBP_BE_PO_GETHISTORY.

But this function module gives me the confirmation and invoice number of a particular purchase order and

I am stuck here as I need to find out the confirmation and invoice number of a line item and I am not finding a link between them .

I tried using FM BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL ,

BBP_PD_PO_GETLIST

BBP_PD_PO_DOC_FLOW and other function modules also , however they give me the confirmation and invoices o a particular PO but I am not able further drill down to find confirmation and invoivce of a particular line item of a shopping cart …..

Please let me know if there is a way to find this out ????

Has anybody have an idea to find this out ????

Useful answers would be rewarded .

Regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I was able to get a link using the function module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL . in the tables E_item has fields BE_OBJ_ITEM and the BE_OBJ_ITEM which give the po number and po line item number of each line item .

then i used BBP_BE_PO_GETHISTORY Fm to get the history of the po and read the line item history based on the BE_OBJ_ITEM no .

Thanks to all .

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I was able to get a link using the function module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL . in the tables E_item has fields BE_OBJ_ITEM and the BE_OBJ_ITEM which give the po number and po line item number of each line item .

then i used BBP_BE_PO_GETHISTORY Fm to get the history of the po and read the line item history based on the BE_OBJ_ITEM no .

Thanks to all .

Prabhu