cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to create reusable component (sub component) as a dialog box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my application 2 components are there. I want to create a sub component or reusable component as a dialog box for the main component. I have to call the reusable/sub component from main component.

The reusable/sub component must be a dialog box with table list and buttons. From the table list, I have to select any one record(on lead selection). After selection, when I press the button, I need to dynamically create text view and text box to edit/insert comments/data for the record selected from table list. In the same way they may change other records also. After every change, the list should be refreshed. Finally, when changes are done and save button is pressed, data should be updated in SAP.

Otherwise, if they dont want to save and revert back to original by using the refresh button.

Kindly help me with technical details to do this.

Thanks in advance - Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I see a major problem with your posting - it doesn't really ask a question that can or should be answered here on the forum. You haven't asked how to do something specific (like how do I create a dialog box). Instead you posted the complete requirements for an entire application. What are you really expecting to get in response? Would you like someone to write the whole program for you? You are welcome to ask specific questions and will likely find them answered by members of the forum. However don't expect that someone is going to tell you exactly how to create your entire program. Otherwise you will receive answers like this: "use Web Dynpro ABAP - as it contains all the functionality you need to complete those requirements".